01 March 2009

Sale Ending Monday

Alright babies, the last day of the almost random sale is going to be Monday. Get in there while you still can. More importantly, you should come so you can get the new Pink vs. Red eye under the sale price of 20L.

Now you may have noticed (but probably not) that I have been changing around the vendors and such. I had kind of an epiphany of awesome right after I got the RL art show set up and just went with it. I decided that since I made the damn eyes for photography purposes, I might as well show 'em being used in that manner. I will be posting them randomly as I get them done, but for now, enjoy the new logo. It is pretty rockin!



Oh, and one other point of business: I made a new eye for the One year Anniversary of Sugar Mills. That lovely sweetie let me put in my McAwesome shop in her fine establishment with little more street cred than a witty notecard and a dream. Anyway, the eye is called "Jelly Donut" and it will be available at the Sugar Mills location of Tacky Star for the next week (and the mainstore, because I rock out like that). It only has the medium, small, and smaller sizes made for it. The eye just really didn't lend itself to making the large animal-ish eye that is available for most packs. Sorry, my furry lovelies!



Tacky Star--Mainstore
Tacky Star--Sugar Mills Branch

No comments: